Kate and I also went to North Carolina for my nieces 2nd birthday. We took Kate to her first Hibachi grill and she loved using the chopsticks.
Thursday, January 8, 2015
Febuary 2014
A lot happened this month. Brody was running at recess and fell and broke his collarbone. Poor thing, he would scream every time I tried to carry him. At first I thought he didn't break anything. We came home and I tried taking his shirt off and was yelling and crying so badly I decided to take him to the ER. 41/2 hours later it was confirmed a broken collarbone. He was in a sling for a good 5 weeks. He handled it like a trooper.
Kate and I also went to North Carolina for my nieces 2nd birthday. We took Kate to her first Hibachi grill and she loved using the chopsticks.
Kate and I also went to North Carolina for my nieces 2nd birthday. We took Kate to her first Hibachi grill and she loved using the chopsticks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment